Sweet Friends + A Winner

>> Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My friend Ali emailed me today to tell me that my old living room was on the "request and invite" page for Pinterest today. I miss that old cave (no natural light + bars on front windows).

She was also the friend who pointed out to me that Apartment Therapy ran this post a couple of years ago. Don't you love sweet friends who keep their eyes peeled for your random DIYs circulating the internet. I do.

Also, the winner of the Ramsign drawing was....
Susan, who said "I agree with others - the choices are endless!! I think I would choose 32526 - long story, but this represents anniversary dates." Susan, email me to claim your prize.

I loved hearing your all's stories about what numbers you would pick!! It made the giveaway so much more fun. Thanks to all who entered and Ramsign for hosting.

One more thing! Since this is such a random post, I'm going to add to it. Go VOTE for my friend Heather to be on Cakeboss! Her cakes are amazing. Watch her video. I agree, every good reality show needs a southern bell. Heather was in my sorority in college, as was this reality show winner. The ole' Kappa Chapter of Phi Mu makes for some pretty good tv stars.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP