Our Apartment {Before and After}

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

Here is the living room, entry, dining room before (before we moved in)
   And this was the bedroom.
And here is the after.
     
     
   
Keep in mind we are renting and are not allowed to paint or have any construction related fun. But it's really starting to feel like home, so much that Mr. Sabbe mentioned wanting to start looking for a two bedroom in the Fall and I told him I'm not quite sure I'm ready to leave our cozy little one bedroom, plus he'll never get me out of the South End. I still have a long list of project to-dos which includes converting my coffee table into an upholstered ottoman, adding covered buttons to the bolster on our bed, lining my living room curtains, and the list goes on and on. I love projects.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP