Craft in Use!

>> Sunday, October 12, 2008

I was checking blogs over there on my Friends list and our sweet friends Ros and Catherine posted one month photos of their baby Will. So cute! And he was wearing one of the onesies I made for him! I have very rarely seen my crafts on the actual intended wearer (is that a word) My cousin David did sent me a picture of his little girl Ella wearing this. I'll have to scan it in, it was very cute....makes crafting way more fun to see a person in it. I see why you mommies are such super crafters...inspiration everywhere.

I will post the winner to the bag giveaway tomorrow night. We have real, unbiased judges for this one. I even made them fill out a bio.... with a photo. We are no joking around here at sabbeSPOT:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP