Good Ole' Rocky Top + Crafts

>> Sunday, July 13, 2008

Two of my favorite things! Everyone who went to UT knows that the cool way to go to a game is to wear orange and white in the most fashionable way possible. Last year I was at a crafts fair in Memphis and saw a burp cloth that said "I spit orange", obviously intended for the baby UT fan. I vote that equivalent to an adult wearing a jersey to a football game, not the most stylist way to go. So here is my baby UT fashion made specially for the soon to be little Will Kingery.


For the noon game- it's going to be a long day so this outfit is complete with a pacifier pocket right on the chest.


For the 3:30 game- A little collar action means you can keep it on all night and still look cool.

The 7pm Homecoming Game- all business


And contrary to popular belief....we do wear shoes in Tennessee!


Sorry again for the lame pics...I'm pleading with the hubby for a new camera ASAP. I told him, the future of my craft blog depends on it:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP