Meet our Judges

>> Monday, October 13, 2008

These ladies are two of my favorite co-workers as well as my constant gauge on all things design and fashion. They are reading our Fall comments and picking their favorites. Stay tuned for the winner!
Name:
Laura B.

Occupation:
Interior Designer / Resource Coordinator

Age:
26

Favorite Book:
I never learned to read good…I do read a lot of Domino, Metropolitan Home, and I have a new subscription to Vogue that I can’t wait for!

Favorite Drink:
Pomegranate mojito (from Sauces to be more specific)

Favorite Color:
It changes just about daily, and it’s more combinations of colors that I get into than one single color. Right now I’m into a very light grey / blue with a bold red accent.

Favorite Bag:
My big red purse I got at a garage sale. I can fit just about everything I could ever need in it, and it goes with pretty much everything.

Favorite Blog:
The Sartorialist

What are you carving in your pumpkin?:
Is this judge thing a ploy to size up our pumpkin carving ideas? J I will probably go with a “Lovey Dovey” theme this year…Something with Kurt and Laura and hearts perhaps. Love and witches are in the air.

Favorite Thing About Fall:
1. Oklahoma Sooners Football!!! 2. Going shopping at vintage / thrift stores for old comfy sweaters 3. The best holiday to feel like a kid…HALLOWEEN!




Name:
Melissa Webster

Occupation:
Interior Designer

Age:
25

Favorite Book:
The Sermon on the Mount (Emmet Fox) besides the Bible of course…which I am falling more and more in love with

Favorite Drink:
Coffee (café con leche to be exact!)

Favorite Color:
burnt orange

Favorite Bag:
My big ole’ tote bag (apple green)

Favorite Blog:
Your’s is the only one I read…I like it though.

What are you carving in your pumpkin: ?
Funny, I haven’t ever carved a pumpkin, and probably won’t this year either…but If I was carving a pumpkin it would be a smiley face (boring I know…but easy, and he would look so friendly)

Favorite Thing About Fall:
I love the colors most of all….but also the crisp air, and the cozy feeling you get when you stay in, cozy up on the couch….light a candle and watch a movie.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP