Don't Mess with My Tutu

>> Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I think that must have been a song in the 80's. I remember my best friend in kindergarten singing it on the playground...random memories...I have a million on them.

My cousin has an adorable baby named Ella. That would make her my second cousin. Her first birthday party is this Saturday and it's in Michigan so we will not be able to attend. But I made her this little 1 onesie and matching tutu and I thought it turned out super cute.

I sit around all boys at work. They've all become quite accustomed to me coming in in the mornings and making them look at the photos of my latest projects and I thought it was so funny last week when one of them commented saying "The littlest tutu in the world"....I'm breaking them down....they'll begging their wives for 10 kids by the time I'm done with them.

I say this and then I never do it, but I'm going to try to start posting tutorials. This one was super easy...but I think I may have discovered ways to make it even easier. Isn't it cute? I think every little girl needs one!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP