Take Me Out to the Ball Game

>> Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I have been a bad blogger lately. I know. On top of two new projects, I have been focusing a lot of my energy on getting my little guy on a schedule, and then spending most of the weekends messing it up. There is just so much fun stuff to do in New England in the summer! Last weekend we took him to his first Soxs game. We live literally next door to the stadium so we were able to make this little adventure happen between nap times. Due to the approaching hurricane, it was a pretty overcast day. But we got second row seats, so we were not complaining.


Emily September 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

okay, he could not be any cuter i don't think! such a fun time and i am jealous you had such good seats. great photos :) hope your projects are going well!!

LindsB September 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

omg he is so friggin cute, those little rolls on his arms and legs KILL ME! I cant wait to see him again and this time I'll wear a cotton shirt (and not a silk one) so when he drools on me I dont throw him back at momma faster than if my clothes were on fire :)

pve design September 6, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and cute babies make me smile.

annie September 6, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

Oh my gosh...the cutest photos ever! I love the little socks...since we are New Yorkers at heart I won't hold it against you that you are obviously Red Sox fans, ha...I love the one where he's yawning. Big day for a little guy.


Christi September 6, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

love his Sox socks!!!! big Boston fan here too ;)

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design September 6, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

He is so adorable! I want to pitch his little legs!!!

Perfect family outing!

Anna of IHOD September 8, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Could he be any cuter? No I think not!!

Lili September 8, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Yay! for schedules and yay for messing them up with fun stuff on the weekend! Red Sox! SO FUN!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP