Remster

>> Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Like a hipster, but way cuter.

We had a play date this morning with my good friend Audra and she happened to mention that her sewing machine has a monogramming function. (cue record scratch) Hello, I already knew she had a Cadillac machine. I used it to make button holes for Remi's coming home outfit. But I didn't know it monogrammed! So while my little man napped this afternoon I borrowed Audra's machine (we're also neighbors) and instead of returning design related emails (sorry if I owe you an email, getting on it now) I wrote on things! So fun! 

Hide your scrubs Mr. Sabbe. It' taking all the will power I have to not write "baby daddy" on a pocket and slip it back into the stack:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP