Remster

>> Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Like a hipster, but way cuter.

We had a play date this morning with my good friend Audra and she happened to mention that her sewing machine has a monogramming function. (cue record scratch) Hello, I already knew she had a Cadillac machine. I used it to make button holes for Remi's coming home outfit. But I didn't know it monogrammed! So while my little man napped this afternoon I borrowed Audra's machine (we're also neighbors) and instead of returning design related emails (sorry if I owe you an email, getting on it now) I wrote on things! So fun! 

Hide your scrubs Mr. Sabbe. It' taking all the will power I have to not write "baby daddy" on a pocket and slip it back into the stack:)

7 comments:

Kate {domestikatedlife} August 17, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

Monogramming!? That is a very good neighbor. What kind of machine does she have?

Also! Will I see you at the Decor8 book thing this weekend? I hope so!

pve design August 17, 2011 at 6:36 PM  

I rather love the notion of you borrowing a sewing machine from your neighbor. How fun! Remster is looking quite handsome in his sporty onesie.
pve

annie August 17, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

How adorable is your little Remster? How fun to have a neighbor with a sewing machine....wait I have one of those...I just don't know how to turn it on. Oh how I wish I had learned to sew!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss August 18, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

Too cute. And please monogram Dr. Sabbe's scrubs!!! :)

Wanderings of a Wannabe August 19, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

He is so cute and I love his nickname! The "baby daddy" comment just made me laugh out loud!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP