Tell the World I'm Coming Home

>> Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No, no baby yet. But I did finish my little guy's "coming home" outfit.
Thanks Audra for letting me use your machine for the button holes! (mine is terrible). If you are looking into buying a new machine, a good automatic button hole function can make your life a lot easier. I used the pattern I mentioned here. I think it turned out sweet, although I give a mid level rating to the pattern and directions. I think I might make him a boy bonnet to go with.

I've already bought fabric to make him two more.
Green seersucker for Easter and black and white gingham just because I love it.
I enjoy staring at my new little creation. I make Mr. Sabbe stare at it with me.
I cannot imagine how much we are going to enjoy staring at our boy.


Julie Q March 23, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

what a lovely coming home outfit!! we didn't get let out until 10pm on a sunday night, so i dont even remember what outfit we had her in!! will have to go back and look at pix.

hope you are feeling well! Feel free to email me to vent cos I know the feeling :)

pve design March 23, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

What a bundle of joy waiting for that little man!
You will be an out of the world Mom & Dad.

Jessica March 23, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

oh the staring... ours is nearly two and we still do the staring.

the outfit is precious.

Em March 23, 2011 at 8:31 PM  

I love the gingham! I have no confidence in making little man clothes...GREAT JOB!

Honeybee Ministries March 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

That is precious Stephanie! I love it.

Saara {} March 23, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

Adorable! When is your due date again? Can't wait to hear of his arrival!

Katie March 23, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

It's so tiny! And adorable. What a lucky little guy!

Pamela March 24, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

they are lovely to stare at, and even better to nibble.

Vicky @ Pearl District March 24, 2011 at 1:29 AM  

Wow! you are so good! I can't wait to see how adorable he is!!! Gorgeous pillow by the way! I can only dream! lol


Heather March 24, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

such a sweet outfit! you are right, you will enjoy staring at it so much more with your little guy in it :)

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss March 24, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

Love the outfit. You did such a great job! Can't wait for his arrival.

Kelly March 24, 2011 at 10:47 AM  

PRECIOUS! Such a talented mommy! I cannot wait to see that sweet little Sabbe:)

Sarah @ Cubicle Sanity March 25, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

That is the sweetest little thing. Makes me want to have a baby bump so I can nest and sew. Don't tell my Manfriend I said that.

carlee {deliciously organized} March 29, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

Oh, this is adorable! I wish I was going to be there to see him as a newborn. :(

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP