Flexible Art Display

>> Friday, March 25, 2011

I like this idea of using wooden hangers to keep flexibility within your art display.

Ironically, as we were putting some finishing touches on the baby's room last weekend, my husband turned to me and said "do you think one day we could hang band posters in Remi's room?" Which I think translates to "one day can I have a room with band posters on the wall." After seeing these little vignettes, I really like the idea. But with the baby's room almost complete, we may have to save it for Mr. Sabbe's future man cave.

And when that day comes, I know exactly where I will go. Mr. Sabbe has a friend from childhood/ high school, Justin Helton, who designs band posters for some pretty cool people....


Pretty awesome right!? Bryan always gets excited when we go to a concert and see his work.
Justin is also an alumni of the magnificent University of Tennessee. We churn out some good ones:)

images
1.2.3

11 comments:

pve design March 25, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

this would be perfect for me~ I love changing things up.
pve

Dana {Southern Inspired} March 25, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

What a cute idea!! So modern and fun!
Have a great weekend! :)

Haven and Home March 25, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

Who those are some pretty great names, he is a superstar! I like the idea of hangers too.

Dovecote Decor March 25, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

Just found you! Loved the post! Drop by to see our fabulous imported French Basketeer Giveaway. To quote Andrea plastic bags are “so passé!”
Best,
Liz

Emily Stearley March 26, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Very cool. Would be great for kid's art. Save this idea for the baby. ;)

freesparrow March 27, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

this is not a response to your blog post, i just wanted to say that I LOVE MEMPHIS! We are here right now at the madison hotel downtown, and we LOVE this city! I will definitely be posting pics and blogging once we return home. Thanks for all your help/advice/etc. I really hope we get to become memphians!

Stephanie Sabbe March 28, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

yay! glad you are having a good time!

Romana March 28, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

I had just recently saved some images using hangers for art, thanks for some more great ones! I like how the the frame-type one could be used by renters to hang lots of art without having to stick anything on the wall :)
And awesome bands, wow!
Romana

Lauren November 12, 2012 at 7:01 AM  

Who those are some pretty great names, he is a superstar! I like the idea of hangers too.

Matthew Young January 7, 2013 at 6:08 AM  

yay! glad you are having a good time!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP