Bright Ideas

>> Thursday, March 3, 2011

I found this pendant last summer when I was working on the project in NYC. My client has a round stairway that is fully enclosed, I thought the shadows of the words on the wall would be awesome.

 I also thought someone with good handwriting could give this one a DIY try.
I have been a long time fan of the DWR Random Pendant
Several months ago I gave an unsuccessful shot at creating my own knock off version.
Jen did a much better job. See her tips here. I may give it another go.
I am aaaamazed by how simple Ashley makes this Anthro knock off look.
How fun are these DIY Warhol Pendants?
And when I read this fixture was made out of a paper lantern and coffee filters I almost died.
Amazing!!
Inspired to make something yet? I am

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP