Winter Dusk

>> Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but Mr. Sabbe is a wannabe photographer as well. He had the day off to celebrate our Presidents, which unfortunately is not acknowledged as an official holiday where I work. But I decided to call it a day early and we headed across the river to A. get an awesome milkshake and B. catch the muddy Charles in one of it's finest forms.

Isn't she lovely? You can hardly tell the difference between the snow covered water and the sky.
It's a Boston sandwich.
I think he has plans to go back for round two from the Mass Ave bridge.
I'm hoping round two is a teeny bit warmer.


Cat February 21, 2011 at 8:13 PM  

Tell Mr. Sabbe that I think his photography rocks! (and that's coming from a professional photographer ;))

Wanderings of a Wannabe February 21, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

so cute, sounds like a fun day! hard to believe y'all are still getting all of that snow- it was 78 today here in south carolina!

Margit Rosenaa February 22, 2011 at 2:33 AM  

Looks great - We also have a little snow here in Denmark today.
Have a great one


creative tail

lizziefitz February 22, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

Stunning and yummy. Both are making me cold...Ha.

Emily February 22, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

1. toscanini's is amazing. i miss it. 2. Mr. Sabbe is a good phptographer! i miss beantown!

Val February 22, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

He is good!! Looking at these pics makes me miss Boston sooooooo much!! I need to visit home soon.

LindsB February 22, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

Beautiful photos- it totally is like a Boston sandwich. loves it!!!

samia February 22, 2011 at 5:01 PM  

looks beautiful!! really a snapshot to marvel

carlee {deliciously organized} February 23, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

I've really forgotten how cold it is there. Although, they say SF might get snow this week. First time in years. Guess we brought the weather.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP