Campaign Furniture

>> Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No breaking news here. Painted campaign furniture is h.o.t right now.

Even the Sabbe household has jumped on board
Thanks to my sweet husband for painting this so that his unborn child does not get high.
AND, drum can join the club too. I want this, I really do, but I have no room.
$145! I bet you can get it for $125, paint it and love it.
you. are. welcome.


Lili November 10, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

I think I had some of this growing up, but I'm not sure. Looks GREAT!

Lauren November 10, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Love it...and your green walls!!!!!

Danielle November 10, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

my parents have a dresser in one of their spare bedrooms i've already called dibs on.

Joseph Hogan Wilks November 10, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

These pieces are lovely. I have been trying to design my salon with a style similar to this. You know how hard it is to find nice business office furniture without having it look too corporate? I have tried everywhere, and just about settled on IKEA. Thanks for posting

sp November 10, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

ooooooooooow! Saw a dresser like this in Lexington this morning on my way to work in Arlington. :-( Wish I had read your blog earlier.

Danielle Oakey Interiors November 10, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

the first picture is dreamy! i need one!

LindsB November 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

hmmm, where oh where did you ever find such a great piece?!? I just know a nice, sweet friend told you about it right?


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP