One With the Land

>> Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sometimes I think I am creative...

...and then I see creations like this by Javier Senosiain Ferrocement and I realize what a real in the box thinker I really am. Even if it's not your cup of tea, and you would never want to live in it (I can read all of your minds) you have to agree with the fact that this is habitable art. I discovered Javier's work while at GS&P. I continue to be amazed. images: Interior Design Magazine

And P.S. Sorry for the last foot image. Not sure what the photographer was thinking when he decided to go with that angle. g.r.o.s.s!

9 comments:

Lili November 11, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

WONDERFUL!!! All I can say is WOW!!!

Stephanie November 11, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

My first reaction to this: The Flinstones.

Janell @ Isabella and Max November 11, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

Yes, while I wouldn't want to live in it I would enjoy spending some time here! Really amazing. Janell

mike November 11, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

Wow. This is a pretty amazing design!

Aspiring Kennedy November 11, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

i'm cracking up with the hilarious man in the jetson's car. it looks like elaine's boss from seinfeld. ha!

Stephanie Sabbe November 12, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

agreed. If your house is already crazy, tone it down on the staging!

Haven and Home November 13, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Wow that is something else. That is thinking outside of the box! I think it is great.

annelise November 16, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

this is awesome! friends of mine actually live in a cave, but it's in turkey so it's more normal. well, not normal, but there are entire villages of cave houses.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP