The Glider Search Continued...

>> Thursday, October 7, 2010

As I have discussed before, my husband and I have a tiny apartment. The tiny apartment means there is only room for so much furniture. A "comfy" chair has been on his list since the day we bought our first house in Memphis. Four years later, still no chair. Last year I told him if we were smart we would get a chair that had a glide or rock function for the one day Baby Sabbe. It may sound weird, but when you are limited on square footage you have to buy furniture strategically. So we looked at a lot of very stylish, semi-comfy, modern gliders. But at $1000, we still have no chair.

A couple of days ago I was perusing the Wally World site after reading that was where Jenny had purchased Joanna's baby bed. And look what I found.

Not bad right? For $350, not bad at all!
It comes in black as well, both with matching ottomans.
Look at this great nursery someone posted in the ratings section.


 And they have a square arms option!
I really like the square arms one but that seat looks pretty narrow doesn't it? I hope our bottoms do not expand too much in the future, but again, we've got to plan ahead.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP