Modern Gliders

>> Monday, December 21, 2009

Foreword: I am not pregnant.

Mr. Sabbe has been dreaming of a chair since the day we were married. His dad has a chair, his granddad has a chair, Sabbe men need their chair. Unfortunately my Mr. Sabbe married an Interior Designer who is not going to let just any old comfortable chair reside in her living room. I do not feel like I am being particularly cruel with this rule. One day he will have a man room where he can have four black leather chairs, complete with cup holders and built in coolers, placed on tiered, stadium-like risers, if he so chooses. But today, in our 700 s.f. apartment, where I can see from one end to the other with a turn of the head, is not the day.
So, I told him last month, because he has been an extra hard worker, he could get a man chair. My only request was that it be somewhat modern and include a glider/rocker function.

Conclusion: I do like to plan ahead.
Lucky for both of us, I found Monte Design.

 










Are those not the best looking gliders ever? And if he has any reservations from photos 1-5, once I show him that 6 fully reclines, I'm pretty sure I'll have a deal on my hands.
If you live in Boston, I'm pretty sure you can test drive one over at Tadpole.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP