Drop Leaf Tables

>> Monday, October 4, 2010

I am currently working with a client who has inherited a great deal of furniture over the years from her grandmother. I am pretty into the whole "granny chic" look, so I have been really excited about mixing these pieces in with some newer pieces. Amongst the inherited furniture, she has a drop leaf table. If you asked me a couple of months ago my thoughts on drop leaf tables I probably would not have had much to say. But coincidentally, when we moved into our new apartment, Mr. Sabbe and I sold our large rectangular table and purchased this little table.

And what I have learned is, drop leaf tables are fantastic for tiny apartments. We still have 4 folding chairs, from our previous table, that we keep in a closet. But if we have company and need more seating room we can fold down the leafs, push the table against the wall and sit out the chairs. Flexible furniture is great.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP