Craft Blog Crush

>> Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Remember how busy I told you guys I was going to be in the Fall? Well, Fall is here. I am enjoying my new teaching position and looking forward to diving in to a new project here in Boston, but I literally blink and my day is over. Tonight I taught a sewing class at the BCAE and it was such a nice change of pace. We made these little ruffle clutches.

They were very similar to the ones I made Mr. Sabbe model back in the day and only took 1 hour! I named a few of my favorite craft blogs for my students to find more tutorials and inspiration and when I got home I decided to check in with a few I have not visited in a while. Homemade by Jill was one of the very first blogs I read daily. She now has a list of her favorite blogs and tonight I found Cluck, Cluck, Sew and I am in love. Here are some of her awesome tutorials.
Snowball Block Quilt

From what I've seen, this lady seems like she has more going on that I do and she still has time to sew. I need to get it together!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP