They Call Me the Fireman

>> Thursday, September 2, 2010

Do you guys know that song? It was one of my brother's favorites when he was little. I have been putting out fires on my projects all week! On top of that I started teaching at the BAC, which has been super exciting, but exhausting. Earl pending, I will be right here tomorrow.

I have two sweet friends flying up all the way from Tennessee to spend Labor Day weekend with me in the Cape and that hurricane better just steer clear. Mr. Sabbe is taking a separate trip with his man friends, so I am super excited about girl time. Hope you have a fantastic Labor Day weekend! Hopefully in the next week or so I will settle in to my new schedule and get back to blogging.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP