Game Day Wristlet

>> Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two posts in one day! I've had company all weekend so I have not been able to upload my crafts, thus the rapid fire craft loading.

My friend Ashley turned the big 25 yesterday, along with her husband and dog (husband is the same age, dog is 14 in dog years) Isn't it crazy that they have the same birthday. Webster (the dog) thought it was so cool he changed his birthday to join in on the mass celebration. Anyhow, Ashley is a fellow UT alumni and I made her something that I am definitely going to make for myself before football season rolls around.

Note my lovely hand model. Did I marry a good man or what? He's totally embarrassed by this, but I thought it would be funny. I should have made him hold it with his glove tan-lined hand...lots of golf this summer. He says the tan lines symbolize a good summer. I'm thinking he's not going to think it's as cool when we go to the pool this weekend.
I made this thing the perfect size for a camera, lipstick, credit card, cell phone, and football ticket. Whooo, it gets me excited just thinking about it (football season, not the purse) but I love the purse too. You can clap, shake your shaker, throw up some spirit fingers....all without having the lay your purse down in the beer sludged bleachers. This is really becoming a UT crafts blog. I should probably consider getting a store in Pigeon Forge...although I think that's the place all good crafts go to die...or become a Thomas Kinkade painting.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP