It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We spent the weekend in Philly with good friends. What a great city!
Not sure how I convinced him to do this...
Our sweet host and hostess
And the meal of champions


Design Esquire August 31, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

OMG - I LOVE this post. I went to law school in Philly, and that's where I met my husband, so there is a special, special place in my heart for the city of brotherly love. How good are those cheese steaks? I don't think I was ever there during the day though (it was always at night, after a few drinks!). It looks like you had a great time and say all the sights!

(By the way, do you watch the show it's always sunny in Philadelphia? It's one of my and my hsuband's absolute favorites.)

Emily August 31, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

you are SO cute! I love that you got that pic under the "love". Glad you had fun!

Julie August 31, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

How cute!! Miss all you guys!

LindsB August 31, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

What a fun trip! And the kiss under the love is priceless- LOVE IT!

Sarah :) August 31, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

So much fun! We really made some great friends in Memphis and it's such a blessing when we get to see them again. Plus, what a great "excuse" to see the city!

Jessica August 31, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

flip, flip, flip-adelphia...

I love that show and it makes me want to go there. I want to go to an eagles game just because I hear there is always someone there dressed as green man.

Vicki @ Piccolo Takes All August 31, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Wow, you hit almost all of the tourist spots! Our old apartment was just north of the art museum – Loved the area, but couldn't afford to buy over there. Is your friends' place in Fairmount/Spring Garden?

You might want to check out my latest post for some Philly off the beaten path. :)

Lili September 1, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

So fun! Can't wait to see you guys in Oct!

carlee September 1, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Oh, I love the kiss pic under the LOVE. In Times Square right now, there is a huge statue of the peeps from the famous V-J Day photograph by Alfred Eisenstaedt. Chris agreed to mimic it with me after a few moments of persuasion. Looks like you had an unreal trip. And I would do a lot for one of those steaks!

Lauren September 1, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

The first pix is a beauty...I could frame! And I "LOVE" the pix of the two of you! Awwwww!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP