Winna Winna Chicken Dinna

>> Thursday, May 20, 2010

The winner of the $60 gift certificate is Squishe! Thanks to everyone for entering. It's fun to give stuff away from other people. It makes you feel a bit like Oprah.

On a completely unrelated note, look who I ran into at ICFF!
Not my best photo. I went to NYC without my entire makeup bag, who does that? Thank God for Sephora and the ability to put on free mascara on the run.

Eddie and Jaithan were super sweet and filled me in on some of their up coming projects. We also talked a little blogs. It was nice to meet you guys!

More on ICFF and NY to come!

13 comments:

Emily May 20, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

So fun! Sounds like you had a fabulous time. I am jealous!

Design Esquire May 20, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

I'm jealous too! I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Saara @ GEORGE Interior Design May 20, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

How fun! I wish I was in New York right now. :)

Lauren May 20, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Wow! Design celebrities...all 3 of you! :)

LindsB May 20, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

So fun- what a cute picture!!

(I'm a tad jealous, I've been dying to meet these two in person for the last year and a half pretty much haha)

carlee May 20, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Why is it that moments like these happen when you forget your makeup? Always happens! Or whatever else..hair day..you know. Glad you're back and jealous you got to meet them!

squishe May 20, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Thanks for picking me! So excited that I won and I can't wait to see more posts from you on ICFF!

Hello Lover... May 23, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

lucky lady! i cannot wait to meet him!

upcydown May 24, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

I am saving my pennies until I can get one of these for Gizmo.

pve design May 24, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Now even Oprah would be jealous!
You look great, all natural beauty radiating forth!
(in good company)
pve

Anonymous,  May 24, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

I wish I had known you were there because I was there for NSS! I can't believe I didn't run into you. I hope you had a fabulous time!
Haley S.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP