Guest Blogger 3: Emily

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sweet Emily was engaged before I met her in real life. She takes design classes at the Boston Architectural College and writes a fantastic blog, Perfectly Put Together, with equal amounts of interior design and wedding inspiration. If you are engaged, Emily's Tie the Knot Tuesdays are a must read. I absolutely love what she has put together.

Thanks so much Emily!

And a little side note, I waited until the witching hour to  ask all three of them to write guest posts for me. I've been running a little crazy the past few weeks and knew I would not have time to blog while I am in New York. Real/Blog friends are the best kind of friends aren't they?


This is a summer room to wedding with pink, peach and green tones. All images via martha stewart other than the upper left-hand corner which is from Justin and Mary Marantz photographers.


Design Esquire May 19, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

This may be my favorite. I love love love the room, and you picked images that reflect it beautifully. What a gorgeous wedding it would be!

Emily May 19, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Thanks so much Stephanie! I hope you're having a great time in NYC and we missed you last night!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime May 19, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Very pretty, Emily! :) Love the monogrammed boxes.

Stephanie Sabbe May 19, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Emily! this one makes me so happy! so pretty

Emily May 19, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Thanks Stephanie! I had a great time doing this...need to try it out more often :)

LindsB May 19, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

love the color here- those bridesmaids dresses are beautiful!

Come home soon Stephanie!!

Anna Liesemeyer May 20, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

what a beautiful post! So many inspiring images and colors!

carlee May 20, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

It's gorgeous...and those colors are stunning! and the room!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP