Two of a Kind

>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A little over a year ago my friend Alicia gave birth to the two cutest little twin girls I have ever laid my eyes on. During her pregnancy Alicia was on bed rest and took up crafting in a major way and  began blogging. I think she is now the go-to girl for the applique onesies. She also put together an adorable nursery and I asked her to share a few photos of the space. First up, her clients....

Ridiculous right!? Her baby photographer is also amazing.
I want to save my pennies and fly her to Boston when I get pregnant.
Here is their room...
And here is the dresser in the picture above BEFORE.
And a painting Alicia did herself
I love all of the personal touches. So sweet.
Good news for Memphians, they are selling their super cute house. You should check it out.
And in case you did not absorb the cuteness in the first photo, here's another one for the road.
Thanks for sharing Alicia!
For all the mommies who are probably wondering, the dresses are from here.


Rebecca April 14, 2010 at 2:34 AM  

Oh my, they are the cutest little girls ever!! The nursery is beautiful and I love the photos on the wall of the dog giving each of them a kiss.

Lauren April 14, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Oh the cuteness! Adorable girls and amazing room! Those picture, love, love! And the message rocks? So creative! Okay, I'm going back to look at this room...again and again! You are such a lucky ducky to have such a talented friend!

Erika @ BluLabel Bungalow April 14, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

my goodness, they're super sweet! there is so much to love about that precious nursery.thanks for sharing

Design Esquire April 14, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

No false advertising here, those are the cutest little girls ever! And their room is perfect for them too. I love the colors and the bedding - and she is a crafty momma!

Annelise April 14, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

So cute! Those are great names too.

alicia harrison April 14, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

well my head is swelling!! I have never had so many sweet compliments!! Thanks for posting stephanie!!

Lili April 14, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

I Love the bed skirt! I'm currently looking for one for our own little one's bed. I'm checking out all that I can find adn this one is close to perfect. Wonder how hard it would be to make?

sarah, flourish design + style April 14, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

A gorgeous room for two of the sweetest little girls.. oh my! xo

carlee April 15, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

First of all, could those two be any cuter? Their little facial expressions are too sweet. That nursery is beautiful. Two lucky little babes! Adorable.

Mandy April 16, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

They are beautiful! See, you could make some fun embellished outfits for them! Thanks for finding my blog. Yours is so much fun. I do read Handmade by Jill & really enjoy it - thanks for the suggestion.

I wish I knew the first thing about design...then maybe it wouldn't take me 10 trips to the store to pick the perfect rug for my little girl's room. ;( Maybe you could give me your long distance opinion?

By the have great taste in music too.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP