Weekend Project

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

This weekend I am going to make Susan's Mama skirt. I've already purchase my materials.

I've also got the bug to make a new spring bag. It was 63 today in Boston! 63!
One day soon I am going to tell you how the bag I made in the fall has been the best bag ever.

What projects are on your list?


Design Esquire March 19, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Love the skirt! I can't wait to see what fabric you picked out.

Oh, I have a ton of projects on my list. I need to make drapes for my living room (I did a test run with one yard of fabric and one yard of lining last weekend, and am very happy with the results), a baby blanket for one of my best friend's - she's due Easter weekend, roman shades for my bedroom and dining room, and kitchen towels and a dish mat for my mother-in-law. I may be tied to my sewing machine until summer!

Blueprint Bliss March 19, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

Oh, I want a skirt. If I could finish this nursery I would make myself one. One that would work w/ my baby bump!

Today is round 2 of painting the crib. let's hope I like this color!

Hänni March 19, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

This weekend's house beautification project includes finding a tall narrow plant and decorative container for my porch--thrilling I know.

LindsB March 19, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

I need to graduate from pull-ups to big girl undies and learn had to sew things like this skirt. And here, I thought that a laptop bag was challenging, hahaha. Oh, I have so much to learn from you!

Lili March 20, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Well I should be working on the baby’s room need to STILL hang the curtains i made for the living room that the Hub isn't too sure about but I know will look GREAT! Still need to find bedding for our room, pick out colors for baby room curtains that Sara is making for me, clean out my closet to make room for Hub's stuff so we can use baby room closet for baby, find a frog stencil (sitting and Jumping), oh and gain weight. Yes this is a project, because doesn’t matter how much I eat it’s really not working and the docs are pretty much up in arms. Oh forgot to mention what I am actually doing… WORKING!!! UGH!!!

paula March 20, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

so fun! I have to try to re dye a dress that I love but botched. Hoping the second times the charm.

Anna/Quilted Giraffe March 20, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Cute, cute, cute! Let us know how the skirt turns out.

I'm going to clean the fridge. Glamorous, I know.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP