Half Size Set

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What to do with the old entertainment center....
Or the end table in your neighbor's yard sale...
Cutest things you've ever seen right!? Craig's List is jam packed with great pieces for a project like this. I need to borrow a kid to make one of these for. And who needs PB kids and their $200 kitchens when you a crafty mom like this one, or this one.
found here


LindsB March 17, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

I love these! I saw the blue one awhile ago and emailed it to my dad to save for if I ever have kids. Such a cute idea and SO much nicer then those plastic kitchen sets.

sarah, flourish design + style March 17, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Seriously fabulous. My girls would be in heaven! xo

Kelly March 17, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

OMG!!! I LOVE those ideas!!

Design Esquire March 18, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Wow! I am forever amazed at how creative people are. Thanks for sharing these awesome ideas. My nieces and nephews would love them!!

Emily March 18, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

oh these are so fun Stephanie! That first one is perfect for a tailgating party. ha!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime March 18, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

These are great! Such creativity!

MB March 18, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

That is amazing! I saw the first photo and thought, 'what could you do with that ugly ole thing'! Totally inspiring!

I just stumbled across your blog and I'm glad I did. Have a lovely day!

Susana March 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

I LOVE THESE!! You can borrow my kid to make it for! I would love one of these for his 1st birthday in August, and we are moving to Boston in a couple of months. :) Hee hee. (I'm actually kinda serious, we could pay for materials.)

Katy March 18, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Kelly March 18, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Thanks for the idea, Steph! I may have to enlist the help of the oh so creative Aunt Bevin:)

Hänni March 18, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Great idea. Very recession chic!

bluehydrangea March 21, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Love these!!! Wish I had thought of it!!!

abby @ tales and trials March 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

I love the blue and white kitchen from sutton grace! I want one for myself. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP