The Kite Runner

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010

We went to the park today to fly a kite.
Watch out Amir, Mr. Sabbe's got some skills.
If you are thinking what is she talking about, you need to read the best. book. ever.


Design Esquire March 22, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Those photos are amazing!! Where did you go to fly the kite?

Stephanie Sabbe March 22, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

We went to some park over in Southie. It had a fort?

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime March 22, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Beautiful! It's Castle Island I roomie and I went 2 weeks ago when it was nice out.

Kite Runner was amazing- I didn't see the movie...did you?

erica@ moth design+luxe life March 22, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Great images... agreed on the book. :)

paula March 22, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

how fun is this! can't wait to fly a kite this spring. Oh, and that book had me in tears for days. so well written.

Creategirl March 22, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Stephanie, So glad you found Castle Island it is one of my favorite places to escape! I love going there for a mid day break - people are strolling around the water and it is such a wonderful place to recharge!

carlee March 23, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

I love driving by this area and seeing all the beautiful kites. Looks like you two had a wonderful day!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP