Announcements, Annoucements, Annoooouuuucements

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

Next month, after working 6 years with fabulous architects and designers, in some of the best firms in the country, I am going out on my own. I have been contriving this little venture since last September and after much thought and planning have decided that mid April will be my time to make the leap.

Visit my website to learn more about me and view a few of my projects. I am obviously a new practice, so a great deal of work I have completed at previous firms will not be able to be viewed on my website due to copyright and ownership issues. But if you are curious, you can view my professional portfolio here.

So tell your friends, tell your family, tell yourself, I'm officially in business! I will be adding a "services" tab to my site shortly to help you understand my full scope, which will include online design services (yay for all of my TN peeps right!?) But until then feel free to email me with any questions and thanks again for being my blog friends!


LindsB March 22, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

YEAHHHH, I am so so so happy for you and I can not WAIT to see more of your work and finally get to see your work where it belongs, on the pages of glossy magazines!! xoxoxox

Kelly March 22, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Congratulations! The website looks great!

Annelise March 22, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

congratulations on this new venture!

Pamela March 22, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

congrats and best wishes!

Juliet March 22, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Congratulations! Your site is gorgeous. Cheers to you!

The Zhush March 22, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Congrats...if your interiors are half as cute as your blog banner, I am sure you will be a huge success!

Design Esquire March 23, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Congratulations! That is a huge step, and from everything I know about you from your blog, I think you will be wildly successful.

I just hopped over to your website, and it looks great!

Emily March 23, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Stephanie, that is FANTASTIC! I am so excited for you and of course will spread the word!

Heather March 23, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

So excited for you!! the website looks awesome!! fun stuff!

Blueprint Bliss March 23, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

Stephanie- what exciting news!

Honeybee Ministries March 23, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

Wonderful! I know you will be AMAZING at that! Congrats!

Jennifer March 23, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

You're awesome and so brave for doing this! Tell us what it's like on the other side... :)

carlee March 23, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

I'm so excited for you!!! I am so in love with the site. I feel like you should be cutting a huge red tape. We need to celebrate.

Amy Ogles March 23, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Very exciting! Congrats. I have to admit I thought it was going to be a baby announcement...but I guess this is good too. : - )

Rebecca March 23, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

That is so exciting! I hope you will be able to share progress on your projects on your blog. You are such an inspiration for me :)

jeanine March 23, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

damn those copyrights, they'll get you every time!

paula March 24, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Stephanie I could not be more excited for you! what a huge blessing.

abby @ tales and trials March 24, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

How exciting!! Congrats!

Your new site looks great. :)

WendyLou March 24, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

How cool is that!!! Wishing you much, much success!!!

erica@ moth design+luxe life March 24, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

So exciting Stephanie!! You're going to be fantastic! Glad we'll be able to hear all about it! xo

erica@ moth design+luxe life March 24, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

ok just checked things out... web site is fab and so is the portfolio! xo

domestikatedlife March 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Congrats! I just found your blog and it's great, I love adding another boston blogger to my list.

Good luck on your new venture!

Hänni March 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Congratulations! Best wishes on your new venture!

The Nicks March 30, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Congratulations Sabbe! Your website looks great!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP