Announcements, Annoucements, Annoooouuuucements

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

Next month, after working 6 years with fabulous architects and designers, in some of the best firms in the country, I am going out on my own. I have been contriving this little venture since last September and after much thought and planning have decided that mid April will be my time to make the leap.

Visit my website to learn more about me and view a few of my projects. I am obviously a new practice, so a great deal of work I have completed at previous firms will not be able to be viewed on my website due to copyright and ownership issues. But if you are curious, you can view my professional portfolio here.


So tell your friends, tell your family, tell yourself, I'm officially in business! I will be adding a "services" tab to my site shortly to help you understand my full scope, which will include online design services (yay for all of my TN peeps right!?) But until then feel free to email me with any questions and thanks again for being my blog friends!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP