Happy St. Patty's Day

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hope you remembered your green! I pinch.
Images: Milk Decor, Interior Design Magazine, Unknown


Design Esquire March 17, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

LindsB March 17, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Happy St Pattys day to you too! I am LOVING the new look around here- the site is BEAUTIFUL just like you :)

jenelisebeth March 17, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Hey, just wanted to say that your blog is looking great. And your design website - too good.

I'm going to send you an email soon from my personal email (a ranting email, of course!), so be on the lookout in your gmail account. You can probably guess what it's about...

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime March 17, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Oh pic #3...I love the ombre quality. Happy St. Patty's!

paula March 17, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Emily March 17, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

I love these! Hope you're having a great St. Patty's day! Get the baby clothes for the future...it's okay! i want to do that all the time and so not ready for a baby yet.

Andrea March 17, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

I like them all but I am drooling at #3. The green fading to blue, the wooden tub. Sigh! Happy St. Patty's to you too. This is the day my little redhead gets to dress up in all his beautiful shades of green that go so well with his head! I bet you have lots of green in your wardrobe too!

erica@ moth design+luxe life March 17, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Lovely...and yes, a small hit of green. I'm wearing one of my own jewelry pieces (posted on my blog today) so no pinches for me! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP