Happy Birthday Mr. Sabbe

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

For the next 5 days you are TWO whole years older than me. Cradle robber.
T-minus 365 days until the big 3-0!
I will start planning your Super Sweet party today. MTV will probably want to get in on it.
P.S. The sweet and very talented Juliann over at CreateGirl is showing off my dining room today if you want to take a peek.


Lauren September 25, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Happy Birthday to your husband. And your dining room is fab! I love how creative you are! You have some super ideas! I'm taking notes! ;)

LindsB September 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

What a cute post- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SABBE!!!!

Katie Fitzmier,  September 25, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Happy bday to your hubby, and do you have any interest in flying here and redoing my whole house!? :)

Stephanie Sabbe September 25, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

Katie Fitzmeir! I actually swooned over your cute little house when you posted it on FB. SO CUTE! It made me miss our little Memphis house. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Emily September 27, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Your home is too cute! I'm so glad you moved to Boston :)

Happy Birthday to Mr. Sabbe too. Hope you surprised him with some cupcakes at the hospital!

Blueprint Bliss September 28, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Happy Birthday, Dr. Sabbe! And your dining room looks great!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP