Honest Scrap

>> Saturday, September 26, 2009

LindsB at everythingLEB, one of my most faaaavorite Boston bloggers, gave me this scarp award. As she said, I'm not sure what it means, but it's fun.

Here are the rules I must follow, upon receiving this award:
1. Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award. (check)
2. Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.

1. I have wanted to be an Interior Designer since the second grade.
2. I became a Christian in the fourth grade. I also asked out a boy on a "check yes or no" note that year. The Lord said yes, the boy said no.
3. My first car was a Chevy Blazer. And in it, I thought I was the coolest thing ever.
4. I pledged Phi Mu at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I was voted "Funniest Phi".
5. I dumped my hometown boyfriend the third week of college. He deserved it.
6. My sophomore year, after dumping another boy who deserved it, I asked out Mr. Sabbe on his answering machine. Take notes ladies, that's how you get a man.
7. I LOVE feta, and olives, and banana peppers.
8. As a child I LOVED the smell of gasoline, I know...it's all adding up. I have a journal from the third grade where I drew a picture of myself holding the gas pump to my nose with the caption "MMMMM...."
9. I married the boy I asked out on an answering machine in the summer of 2006.
10. Zoe (the cat) has a dress. I did not buy it, but it sure does make us laugh. She only wears it on school days.

I pass the award on to anyone who hasn't not done one yet. I am encouraged by every blog I read.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP