New Pillow

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009


I made this pillow a couple of weeks ag0 (fabric $9/yard at Windmill) It only took 1/4 a yard. I am loving this mustard color these days. I would love a big, knit sweater this color...but my hair is orange. It would clash.

Update: Per Emily's request. Here is my pillow's fancy friend.


And I am going to blog better about it later, but this one, this one, this one, and this one are no longer just my blog friends, they are real friends. Blogging is so online dating for girls. I mean, if you think about it, don't you want to be best friends with this one, this one, and this one?

Yes. You. Do

I do too.


High-Heeled Foot in the door September 24, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Beautiful!!!!! I'm loving that fabric!!!! I would love to use it in my dining room.

Any info on the fabril mill? Pattern name?

I heart it and your pillow!

LindsB September 24, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

oh I like it, very hip and chic. I have to check out this fabric store now too...I'll be up to my eyeballs in fabric pretty soon.

And yes I really am a creepy 60 year old man, I'm just fooling you all :)

PS- love the red hair, its hot. Work it!

Stephanie Sabbe September 24, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

it's true blog world. LindsB was a 60 year old man:)

Emily September 24, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

This pillow is adorable. That's it, I need to learn how to sew! Now you have to show us the big dog that you got shipped to you. I'm not convinced any fabric should cost that much.

Great to meet you. Hope we can all get together again soon!

carlee September 25, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

It looks really, really good. Now I'm going to need you to make a few pillows for me!

It was so nice meeting you this week, I hope we all do it again soon!

Blueprint Bliss September 25, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

love that color and pattern. looks great.

Lauren September 25, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

I love it! I'm jealous...I can basically hem pants...that is it! Okay, I did sew a skirt for a Dora doll! :)

Kristin September 25, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

I love it! I'm in the hunt for new throw pillows for my living room right now.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP