And the winner is.....

>> Monday, October 13, 2008


....noinkrequired!!!!

Both judges said that they got warm and cozy on the inside when she describes why she loves Fall.

She said...
I love fall for the crisp feeling in the wind; the smell of apple pie baking in the oven; the reds, yellows, and oranges of the leaves; the crunch of leaves beneath my feet; the cute light-weight jackets, boots, Halloween costumes and candy, my birthday (in November); the sights, sounds, and smells of tailgating at a college football game, and so many more reasons. Fall is my favorite season!

Email me your address and I'll get you the bag asap! Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!

1 comments:

Lili October 14, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Looks like I will have to find another way to get a Sabbe Chic original. =)

Congrats NoInkRequired!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP