I WON!!!

>> Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not first place....but I am one of three runners up in the Michael Miller Baby Bootie Contest!! I'm so pumped! I think there were over 100 entries. Here are the Winners. This was my entry.


Again I owe 95% of the credit to my friend Thor who took the pictures. As you can see from my recent posts, if I would have photographed them I would have had no chance. Funny thing is that I showed them to my friend Laura, who is the mother of Caroline and she said "Who is Stephanie Leigh Frye?"...and I realized that my Yahoo account still has my maiden name...whoops! I love the first place entry. They were actually one of my favorites. So look for future posts with my fun new Michael Miller fabrics!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP