I WON!!!

>> Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not first place....but I am one of three runners up in the Michael Miller Baby Bootie Contest!! I'm so pumped! I think there were over 100 entries. Here are the Winners. This was my entry.


Again I owe 95% of the credit to my friend Thor who took the pictures. As you can see from my recent posts, if I would have photographed them I would have had no chance. Funny thing is that I showed them to my friend Laura, who is the mother of Caroline and she said "Who is Stephanie Leigh Frye?"...and I realized that my Yahoo account still has my maiden name...whoops! I love the first place entry. They were actually one of my favorites. So look for future posts with my fun new Michael Miller fabrics!

6 comments:

Lili July 22, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Congrats Stephanie! Great job!

Kristin July 23, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

I'm very impressed! They are really cute! What a great prize!

loui July 23, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

wow--you are the BEST!
Love the grass effect as well.

Bryan July 25, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Hi this is Mike (Dad). Congratulations on your winning shoes, they are very nice and the color is great. You are very talented in so many ways. I am placing an order for cupcakes when you come to Knoxville.

Bryan showed us the cut out uniforms for what he wants to do as a doctor. He will be good at whatever he chooses and Kathy and I are so proud of both of you and the love and companionship you 2 have. Its time for Bryan to return to your arms, I know he misses you. I look forward to seeing you again soon Mike

GSC June 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

These booties are totally adorable! I'm looking for patterns to make my little daughter some booties for her tinkerbell outfit and I think this pair would look great on green fabric and a pompon. Would you share the pattern with me?
Thanx!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP