Big Sister's Room

>> Monday, September 29, 2014

I often say that as long as I keep a steady flow of little girl clients, I will be 100% fine being a boy mama for life.  I was a Phi Mu in college, so I feel very well versed in many shades of pink:) Did you know that Shelby in Steel Magnolias was also a Phi Mu? Thus the love for blush and bashful. There is a scene before she leaves for her honeymoon where she looks at her composite. We had a slumber party in college where we froze the scene multiple times for verification. Miss Katherine is only three years old, but she is already pretty firm in her love of pink and pink. (photos by Michael J. Lee)



During one visit a couple of weeks ago I wore a skirt and Katherine said "Stephanie, you look like a princess today." Best compliment I've received all year.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP