Through Another's Lens

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2014

If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably heard me brag about my favorite Instagramming contractor, Dennis. If you don't know, contractors who instagram are awesome. It's like hmmm, I wonder if they installed that wall tile yet [scroll phone] why yes they have! Moving on now. Well, this week I found out that another member of Dennis' team, Val, also uses Instagram and has taken some of the coolest shots of some of the projects we are working on together over the past couple of months.


You can follow him at valvelev.
I need to link his account to my website:)

I was saving this until I was on a plane to Nashville (because good contractors are hard to find) but these guys are hands down the best in Boston DM Painting and Carpentry. I look forward to working with them again for phase two of a renovation early next year.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP