Before and After: Wingback Chairs

>> Sunday, October 13, 2013

Friday a client sent me some after photos of a pair of wingback chairs we had re-upholstered and I think this is my favorite furniture before and after I have ever been a part of. We used Kravet's performance velvet, which is my absolute favorite work horse fabric (we also used it on THIS sofa) on the front. And then we used Mally Skok's dried artichoke on the sides and back.

So here is a before shot (the entire room is a work in progress)
And after
The ottoman is also fresh out of the crate, thus the wrinkles. Here is another side shot.
And our little scale model has also found a very fun use for a tufted ottoman.
Should have more to share from this fun project very soon!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP