Arlington Kitchen Renovation: Before and After

>> Thursday, October 3, 2013

Brian and Sara bought this house several years ago with the intent to renovate as their budget allowed. It is a gorgeous house in a really great neighborhood, but definitely needed some love here and there. They started last year with the main bathroom upstairs. This year, we tackled the kitchen. I will let the photos tell the rest of the story.

They did have a refrigerator, it had already been removed when this photo was taken. And I cannot remember why there was painter's tape all over the walls?? These were taken right before demo.
The door to the left leads to the basement, the right opening leads to the front door.

And after....

The mudroom bench, hooks, and art are still to happen in this back little area. 
But all in all, a pretty huge transformation right?


WanderingLili October 3, 2013 at 3:13 PM  

Stephanie! It really is BEAUTIFUL! It looks so much more open and bright! It looks like, and pretty much is a brand new space!

LEB Interiors October 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
LindsB October 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM  

I cant believe this is the same space!! It looks amazing, and you do amazing work! Bravo lady!

pve design October 3, 2013 at 4:32 PM  

Now that's what I call love.

Honeybee Ministries October 3, 2013 at 6:09 PM  

Looks so good! What a transformation! October 3, 2013 at 6:49 PM  

What an overhaul -- I can't believe how different it looks, great work!

Megan Lee October 3, 2013 at 7:22 PM  

Wow! Absolutley stunning! I never would have guessed it's the same house. They must be so pleased with the end result. I would cook up a storm after that ;)

Tiffany @ Savor Home October 3, 2013 at 9:38 PM  

STUNNING!! You did such a great job!

Kim Heuer October 4, 2013 at 1:47 AM  

as always, your work is beautiful!! amazing, Stephanie!!

Doreen October 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM  

WOW... absolutely beautiful. Love everything!

vintageviolet October 7, 2013 at 9:17 AM  

Beautiful! What a difference!

Mathew Anderson November 1, 2013 at 4:24 AM  

Wow! Absolutley stunning! I never would have thought it's the same home. They must be so satisfied with the end outcome. I just really like the shades and styles on those wonderful cushions you presented Kitchen remodel newport beach. I would prepare up a surprise after that.!!!!

randy cox November 26, 2013 at 2:00 AM  

Hey Stephanie that's such a good work...Where did you get this ideas from...I really appreciate your ideas and thoughts...Granite countertop

Julie Myers January 9, 2015 at 3:47 PM  

What a transformation this is! You did an incredible job with your remodel, it doesn't even look like the same home. I've been in the same small house, much like this, for years, and I think it is time for a remodel. I would like to find a design that is fresh and modern, much like your design. I really like your white and black design, I think that I will definitely experiment with my designs before I get my remodel done.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP