Mad Plaid

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My sorority in college had an annual date party called Mad Plaid. If you would have told me ten years ago I would want to use plaid for interiors, modern interiors at that, I would have probably called you crazy. 
plaid mosaic tiles! love. and bless that installer
 I've been keeping a pretty crazy schedule these days, but this looked like DIY I could actually handle. 
Also, Wally World, can you please get this back in stock STAT. I will buy 20 for that price.


pve design October 18, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

The minute there is a bit of chill, I get mad for plaid and something warm. That tile plaid floor is awesome.

Sarah Roads October 18, 2011 at 6:36 PM  

I never thought I would love plaid either, but have to say I'm officially a fan. That floor!

Haus and Home October 19, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

I am loving that plaid carpet in the bathroom. It is so unexpected. And that infinity scarf looks so warm! Great post since I think of plaid around winter months and today its chilly and rainy!

Katie - House Rules October 19, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

Is that a carpet or tile in the bathroom? Either way, I agree - so unexpected and fun.

annie October 19, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

I adore plaid...that tile floor is fabulous! I've never seen anything like that before! The buffalo paid shirt is sold out, sadly!

Art Furniture Marbella October 22, 2011 at 4:19 AM  

I have never seen a checkered carpet. It looks nice.

courtneyoutloud October 25, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

okay that plaid tile floor is INSANE

Simple Dwellings October 27, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

I am also loving that plaid is back! I think I have always loved seeing it on throws and scarves. I loved the two images you showed with plaid on the floors. Gorgeous! So happy to find your blog.

SHERRY HART November 29, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

Whoa...that plaid bathroom floor...killer! Love the wing chair also. it all!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP