Home Again, Home Again Jiggity Jig

>> Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I just returned from a whirlwind, 5 day trip to New York. While there I finished and photographed a project I have been working on since I was pregnant and met with a new client. My best friend Erin, who also went to design school, met us there to help out with everything. Us? Oh yes, I brought my 6 month old.

If you recall, I took an architectural photography class last spring with the intent of photographing my own work over the past year and to save a little $$ (In New York that would be $$$$).

It will take me a while to edit everything, but here is a shot I took one evening from the balcony. Can I please live here one day? The building in the middle with the purple lights is the Empire State Building.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP