Product Review: Easy Canvas

>> Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I have had a couple clients in the past have their photographs printed on canvas, but it is something I myself have never done. So when Easy Canvas contacted me about doing a product review I was pretty excited. Their website is very user friendly. Uploading my image took seconds. Overall the process was super easy.The only hard part was selecting a photo. I am currently up to a billion of this little guy.

The print arrived in less than a week and gave me the motivation I needed to do something about this very sad wall.
I did the mirror wrapped edge. I think it was the perfect little something to complete my collage. 
I love that little face.
Visit Easy Canvas for your own personal art ideas.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP