Hey Good Lookin'

>> Tuesday, August 2, 2011

That's my little nugget's favorite song. He's the best lookin' thing I've ever seen.
But this week it also applies to the fabric I chose for the chair.
I'm going to have to feed ya'll this one in tiny pieces. I have a good amount of work-work to do this week, so who knows when I will get around to finishing this one up. But I love the jumbo scale on this fabric. Reminds me of one of my favorite Lonny images, but in my cuullaas (that's my Shelby impression)
Did I mention that it is indoor/outdoor? So my little guy can drool and spit up all day long and it should wipe right off.

Also, go visit Marianne's blog today! She's featuring the ABC's of me! You can check out my hair during the pre-flat iron days and Mr. Sabbe's cheeks pre-running around the hospital days.

AND...

Big day for me... Jennifer over at Rambling Renovators is talking about my new and old loves. I love me some Rambling Renovators. If we lived closer Remi would totally be booking a playdate with this little pumpkin.

11 comments:

Marianne {Style For Living} August 2, 2011 at 5:02 PM  

Thanks again for being my guest today. So fun having you! Can't wait to see the chair reupholstered!

Jen @ RamblingRenovators August 2, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

Chloe totally has a thing for younger men so you can bet they'd be playdating! Thanks for guest posting!! I adore the fabric you've picked. xoxo

Saara {www.varv.ca} August 2, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

Hey there!
So we just figured that we would be arriving around 8pm Friday and we leave Saturday afternoon so there unfortunately isn't a night for drinks (plus, you probably have plans by this late date!)...we were hoping to try a yummy restaurant friday night but seeing as we are getting in late I'm not thinking it will have to be lunch. Do you have suggestions for tasty places for us to try? We hardly get out so this is exciting for us - welcome to parenthood right?! :) Also, anything you think we should see in our one day blitz of Boston would be great to hear about to. So, only if you find a minute for some suggestions...otherwise I totally understand that you're busy with your mum visiting and a baby.
Talk soon!

Saara {www.varv.ca} August 2, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

ps. that should have been an email. sorry for the length!

lisaroyhandbags August 3, 2011 at 3:19 AM  

Just popped over from Marianne's blog - love the post! so glad I've found your blog now - loving that chair fabric :)

Erin August 3, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

your a-z post was awesome! i cant wait to see your chair finished!

Courtney {a thoughtful place} August 3, 2011 at 11:27 PM  

Your baby is precious. Ok. . what the heck. I just found you through Rambling and I am so lost on how I didn't know about your blog before now. It's amazing. Can't wait to get caught up.

My Interior Life August 4, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

Love your chair fabric. Where did you find it? Best of luck with the upholstery job. I haven't tackled anything more complex than a dining seat cover, but I dream of doing it one day. You're one brave lady! Off to read your guest post! By the way, your little man is adorable!

Haus and Home August 8, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

Can't wait to see the finished product! What a fun fabric!!

carlee {deliciously organized} August 8, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

Just went and visited your two guest posts! Made me miss ya'll so much more. Hope all is well and can't wait to see your chairs...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP