Call Me Crazy...My Husband Does

>> Friday, July 29, 2011

I am supposed to be unpacking this week. We made it to our new apartment last Saturday, I like it here. But last Monday night, when my husband was on call and my baby was asleep, I got distracted by some upholstery video I happened upon. So I pushed pause on unpacking and started doing this...

He thought I was even more crazy when I showed him how I could potentially need a tetanus shot. Upholstery work is seriously dangerous.
My mom came to town on Tuesday. With a full time baby holder in town, I pulled approximately one billion staples and the chair now looks like this...
5 yards of this is scheduled to arrive today....
If you plan to come visit me any time soon, we may not be unpacked, 
but we will have AC and a pretty new chair.

11 comments:

Nichole @ Parlour July 29, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

AC and a pretty new chair is all that matters! Unpacked boxes are secondary. Carry on.

Danielle Oakey Interiors July 29, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

So funny, i would do the same thing! That fabric is awesome, I can't wait to see it done.

CourtneyOutLoud July 29, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

Peace be with you my child! When we moved into the new condo three yrs ago, I promptly organized my glassware. Not my clothes - not the dishes and pots - my glassware on the shelves. I figured I was checking inventory :)

Have fun!!!!

ss July 29, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

I knew fellow designers could relate:)

Erin Jackson July 29, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

I can totally relate....I have repainted a room in my house with it on the market, simply b/c I was tired of the color. And I LOVE that fabric by the way. Who's is it?

Marianne {Style For Living} July 29, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

Love your distractions! Can't wait to see it done.

Stephanie Sabbe July 29, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

fabric is cheapo in case I mess up: https://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=e6b51b52-b8d5-4f05-a332-5ab40323f4ef

and indoor/outdoor in case the baby mess up:)

threetenpennys July 31, 2011 at 9:51 PM  

LOVE the fabric! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms August 1, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

I hope you post a tutorial of the redo, I'm eyeing my seriously decaying chippendale sofa right now!!

pve design August 2, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

Motherhood
Moving
Makes the best of us CRAZY!
pve

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP