Decor8 and Lunch with Holly Becker

>> Sunday, August 21, 2011

This weekend I attended a book signing with Holly Becker of Decor8 and got my very own signed copy of the highly coveted Decorate.


Thanks to the #1 organizer, Julianne, a handful of us got to join her for lunch after the signing. Holly is the one with the yellow flower. The #1 trouble maker and I are over in the back corner with sweet Kate.
Holly is so, so nice. She even pretended to remember blogging about this, when I was all like "hey, do you remember this diy thing I did that was on decor8" Which is the equivalent to asking Arriana Huffington if she remembers that time she wrote about Paris Hilton.  Some people turn into dorks around celebrities...me, famous bloggers.

So go buy the book, it's great. And if she's in your town, go say hi.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP