Not So Earthy

>> Friday, April 22, 2011

This precious face may be solely responsible for filling up at least one landfill in the greater
Boston area over the next few years.
Sorry! His parents live in a 700 sf apartment with no laundry unit. Gifts of carbon offsets welcome:)

Happy Earth Day


Stee April 22, 2011 at 5:00 PM  

oh I hope that's not what these new parents are worried about! they've got enough to handle with a newborn to give a care about those phony balogna carbon credits.
love those sweet wrinkles and the big yawn!!

Marianne {Style For Living} April 22, 2011 at 5:08 PM  

He is so adorable! Happy Easter to you and your family. xo

KJ April 22, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

I mean... is this picture adorable or what!?!?!? What a little love! Happy Easter weekend sweet friend.

Eates-A-Lot April 22, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

He is so adorable! I LOVE this picture!!!

pve design April 22, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

I think he could count as an employee which may reduce your carbon footprint. At least his feet are tiny in a 700 sq. ft. home. I also hope he learns to do the laundry like any good son...will one day make a fine husband.

Kelly April 22, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

He can add to Cade and Emmy's pile:) He is so beautiful- please squeeze him for me!

lizziefitz April 22, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

I can't even believe how adorable he is! I tell you this whole heartedly , he can do no wrong:) landfill smandfill.

Tonia April 24, 2011 at 5:17 PM  

It's something that about cute.
Chic Modern Vintage

Laura Anderson,  April 25, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

BUT...think about all the water you are saving by not doing all that laundry! Either way, he is the cutest little thing ever.

Tiffany @ Savor Home April 25, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

So cute!!! Hope he had a great 1st Easter!

Amy @ Varnish April 26, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

That child is beautiful?! How are you feeling?

ss April 26, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

thanks amy! feeling good

Emily April 27, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

DYING over this picture. I hope you and Remi (and dad) are having a fabulous time. Happy Easter..wish I were around to meet him. I hope to visit Beantown soon!!!

Dina @ Honey + Fitz April 29, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

So stinking cute!!! Ok I have to ask. As a former resident of a 675 sq ft space in Beacon Hill that also lacked laundry in unit (or in bldg for that matter) how are you handling the insane amount of laundry a baby creates? We now live in Raleigh in a great big house where the laundry room is approx. the size of my Beacon Hill kitchen. Now that I have a baby (and small mountains of laundry) I often think back to that apartment and how I would have done it. Do you just spend the afternoon at the laundromat once a week?

Allison {Live Love Small} May 3, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

i'm so behind on catching up with blogs and am finally getting to some of my faves, he is so precious! a belated congrats!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP