A Little London Cottage

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011

 Sometimes the best spaces do not look designed at all. Agree?
It's as though a way of life has manifested into a beautiful living environment.
It's natural, unforced, constantly evolving, but somehow has always been there.
I love interiors that tell a story.


Lili April 21, 2011 at 12:53 PM  

I AGREE! Also I LOVE that gray couch and ottoman in the first picture! It was like seeing my "DREAM COUCH" come to life! Simple and cozy! I think it was you that said the perfect couch is "one that you can both be on and not touch". I agree with this too and this couch fits the bill!.

Angeline April 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

Love this home - makes me wish I weren't SUCH a clutter queen - I esp love the dining room (light!) and kitchen. Thanks for sharing! (and congrats on your beautiful boy!)

Tiffany @ Savor Home April 21, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

European homes have the best bathrooms. Loving that one...

carlee {deliciously organized} April 21, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

I need to escape to this place for a few days...a cup of tea, water for elephants and a stack of mags. Would be heavenly.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely April 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

what a beautiful home, and that bathroom is amazing!

Amanda April 21, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

Oh my, now I'm going to be day dreaming about these wonderful places. I see you're a fellow Bostonian, I miss being home (finishing up B.A. in IL), how I miss Boston. I can't wait to be back to the east coast!

Kirsten Krason April 21, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Those interiors are amazing!

Pudel-design April 22, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

That is really pretty,love that bathroom with the giant mirror and the cozy kitchen;)
Lovely greetings...


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP