Le Banque

>> Monday, April 25, 2011

I have to go to the bank today.
I would be a whole lot more excited about the trip if my bank looked like the BNP Paribus in Paris.
I think the color scheme in the image above is awesome and I'm always a huge fan of the juxtaposition of modern elements over a traditional landscape.
The open lobby spaces here give me some serious 70's/ Austin Powers vibes,
but don't you love how Europeans just don't care?
A tad more fun than our typical Bank of America.


Kate {domestikatedlife} April 25, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

Wow I can not even believe that's a bank! I love those little colored stools.

Big step up from the Bank Of America with bums sleeping in the ATM booths.

Sent you an email about upholstery lessons, lets do it!

Marianne {Style For Living} April 25, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

That's the nicest bank I've ever seen!

Honeybee Ministries April 25, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

dang! that's a nice bank! i'd be wanting to have coffee and hang out at the bank all day. :)

Rambling Renovators April 26, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

Everything is just so much more fabulous in Paris, isn't it? Even their McDonald's are stylish. C'est la vie.

US May 4, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

I just ran across your blog today. LOVE these chairs. They are to die for! Thanks for sharing your findings ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP