Movin' On Up... To the East Side

>> Tuesday, April 19, 2011


pve design April 19, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

Love that space. Love the baths.

Villa Bisono April 19, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

I am loving the whole space and all the interior decorating. I just found your blog and it's so adorable. Your baby is gorgeous...congrats!!!!!! And the pic of you preggers are in absolute great shape, just with a baby inside. Anyways, I am now following. Keep up the great work, and can't wait to continue visiting your blog.

xoxo from NYC,

pve design April 20, 2011 at 6:47 AM  

hey, you won, but your comment made me pick Kim!
I have a little something to send off to Remy---

Stephanie Sabbe April 20, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

yes. remi won the cutest baby contest and the prize is a upper east side penthouse.

Cyndie April 20, 2011 at 11:20 PM  

Steph! That's the wallcovering I'm obsessed with! I used it as my table runners for my wedding :) LOVE IT!! Hope to see you soon!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP