Marathon Monday

>> Monday, April 18, 2011

Remi and I decided we needed to get out this morning, so after we walked Mr. Sabbe to work, we headed to the end of our street to catch a peek at the 115th Boston Marathon. We were really excited to see Ryan Hall, an American!! who out of no where was holding strong in third place with less than 3 miles to go.

We live a little further away from the finish line this year, in a more collegy part of town, so it was a lot less crowded and we got to see fun things like this...
They made me smile because it seems like yesterday I was in college, looking for any excuse dress crazy and go out with my girlfriends. Now I'm a mama! Time flies.
Do marathons make anyone else emotional? I don't think it's the post-pregnancy hormones. I was emotional last year. These people just amaze me.
Here were the mens leaders...look at the time clock! I was standing around mile 24! I believe the first place purse is double the amount of the second, not to mention only first place gets to wear the crown.
Emotional right?
Nothing like the world's greatest marathon to get you motivated to start a post-pregnancy workout plan!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP