I Like Stripes

>> Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I've been spending some time over on Pinterest the past week and I noticed a re-occuring theme on my fashion board. If you have yet to discover Pinterest, be warned, it is extremely addicting. It's like blogs on steriods.


I apparently really like stripes, horizontal stripes to be exact, and not just on my walls.

I like these pants too.

I really didn't spend any  money on maternity clothes during my pregnancy. I rotated a pair of gray and a pair of black leggings with a couple of stretchy dresses that I already had, that now have saggy bellies, every single day. I opted instead to focus my fashion interests on dressing Mr. Sabbe for 9 months. He racked up on a few trips to the J.Crew outlet. He really never buys clothes for himself because he wears scrubs everyday. It was fun, but I'm ready for it to be my turn again:)

10 comments:

Kate {domestikatedlife} April 26, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

I'm a self-professed stripe love too.

Isn't it funny how looking back at pinterest shows patterns in your taste?

Honeybee Ministries April 26, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

I LOVE everything you posted...but that second pic...with the gray stripes...WOW. I want that dress. I just bought an amazing colorful striped dress from Urban Outfitters last week...yup, you probably heard that they opened one up on Central and Cooper. I saw Greg Hnedak there...weird! :)

pve design April 26, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

I confess to being a stripe junkie! I am in fact wearing
a stripe top that I bought at Target!
pve

Erin April 26, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

Where is that dress in the second picture from??

virginiamae April 26, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

I'm obsessed with stripes and long jeans as well. Pics like this on Pinterest are helping me lose my baby weight faster =)

Marianne {Style For Living} April 26, 2011 at 6:39 PM  

I'm a big fan of stripes too! How cute is Emerson's scarf?! Adorable as always.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss April 26, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

I am such a fan of stripes!

I let a friend borrow my maternity clothes and when she uppacked them she called and said--- what else did you wear? Um... that's it!!! ha.

laura @ so alaurable April 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

I love stripes, too! I think they've overtaken my love for polka dots.

And I agree...Pinterest is way too addicting!

designchic April 26, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

Love stripes...the hm dress is wonderful!!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime April 26, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

yup- obsessed with pinterest and stripes! in fact, about to pin about all of these images from your pins! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP